Running TrackRunning or walking on the beautiful, completely safe and secure golf course
Randpark Golf Club is evolving into a hub for diversified wellness activities and 24FIT will be instrumental in enabling and facilitating some of these activities:
- Taking place at the club every Tuesday and Thursday evening from 18h00 to 19h00, the 24FIT Challenge programme’s aim is to enable all levels of fitness to participate in fun, supportive and progressively challenging fitness activities. The facilitated fitness classes will include strength and aerobic training as well as running (or walking) on the beautiful, completely safe and secure golf course.
- On registration, a Body Composition Analysis is done, including BMI, Protein Factor, Body Fat %, Hydration %, Muscle Mass, Physique Rating, BMR, Metabolic Age and Visceral Fat Rating. Centimetres are also recorded. The same readings are done periodically to monitor individual progress. Consistent progress may be rewarded with a night at the luxury Fairway Hotel.
- Terms and conditions apply including; signing an indemnity form and scheduling a one-to-one wellness consultation with a 24FIT Wellness Coach.
- A one-time-only charge of R250 on first registration includes a “Goodie Bag” containing a 24FIT Randpark T-shirt, a Herbalife Shaker and a Healthy Breakfast Starter Pack.
- 24FIT coaches are available to discuss premium sports nutrition for serious athletes who need the edge that will take their sporting performance to the next level.
For more information please contact your Wellness Coaches – Brett or Gill on 082 458 2045 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Runners and walkers are welcome on the Running Track before and after golf every day. There is a 3km, 5km or 8km track. If running in the evening please remember your headlamps.
Access to the use of the track:
Winter (May to end Aug)
Before: 07:00 am and after 17:00 pm
Summer (Sept to end April)
Before: 06:30 am and after 17:45 pm
For more information please contact 011 215 8600 or email@example.com