Running TrackA beautiful and secure track
Randpark Golf Club is evolving into a hub for diversified wellness activities and 24FIT will be instrumental in enabling and facilitating some of these activities:
- Specifically, a Fit Club’s aim is enabling all levels of fitness to participate in a fun, supportive and progressively challenging fitness activity.
- The format of the activity is a repeating 6 week Fit Challenge and takes place every Tuesday and Thursday evening from 18h00 to 19h00 (12 sessions).
- The first orientation and registration day for the first Fit Challenge was held on Sunday, 30 July. Every subsequent Fit Challenge will be preceded by a similar orientation day and require a new registration to be considered for the prizes.
- On registration a free Body Composition Analysis is done, including BMI, Protein Factor, Body Fat %, Hydration %, Muscle Mass, Physique Rating, BMR, Metabolic Age and Visceral Fat Rating. Centimeters are also recorded.
- The same readings are done at the end of the 6 week challenge and overall winners will receive prizes ranging from Herbalife products to pro shop vouchers, dinner vouchers, spa treatments and a night at the luxury Fairway Hotel.
- Terms and conditions apply including; signing an indemnity form, scheduling a one-to-one wellness consultation with a 24FIT Wellness Coach and attending at least one exercise session per week for the duration of the Challenge.
- The facilitated fitness classes will include strength and aerobic training as well as running (or walking) on the beautiful, completely safe and secure golf course.
- A one-time-only charge of R250 on first registration entitles the participant to free access to all future Randpark 24FIT Challenges and includes a “Goodie Bag” containing a Randpark 24FIT T-shirt, a Herbalife Neon Super Shaker and a Healthy Breakfast Starter Pack.
- 24FIT coaches are available to discuss premium sports nutrition for serious athletes who need the edge that will take their sporting performance to the next level.
For more information please contact Brett or Gill your Wellness Coaches on 078 867 2101 / 082 458 2045 or Brett firstname.lastname@example.org
Runners and walkers are welcome on the Running Track before and after golf every day. There is a 3km, 5km or 8km track. If running in the evening please remember your headlamps.
Access to the use of the track:
Winter (May to end Aug)
Before: 07:00 am and after 17:00 pm
Summer (Sept to end April)
Before: 06:30 am and after 17:45 pm
For more information please contact 011 215 8600 or email@example.com