Procedure to Access the Club and Courses
The following protocol will be applied by the Club’s appointed Covid-19 Compliance Officer, Saul Stiglingh, and his team to ensure the safety of our members and staff:
- We request the golfers arrive 30 minutes prior to your tee off time at the Club.
- Everybody entering the Randpark premises is required to wear a mask while on the property.
- Only Randpark members will be allowed to access the premises in accordance with the Covid-19 regulations. The only non-members that will be allowed for that purpose, are persons who have a confirmed appointment with one of our golf coaches or are collecting pre-placed orders.
- Membership cards must be presented and validated when entering.
- Access shall be allowed only via the main Randpark entrance on Setperk Street.
- Every person who is allowed access must, before proceeding to play golf or exercise, be present for screening in the screening area outside the main reception area of the clubhouse. The screening will encompass that body temperatures will be sensor-checked.
- Anyone with a temperature of 37.5°C or above will be required to wait 10 minutes in the isolation area. After the 10 minutes, another temperature check will be done. If the temperature reading is still above 37.5°C, the person will be required to leave the premises. She/he will receive a pamphlet providing advice regarding further Covid-19 screening.
- A day-specific, colour-coded sticker will be issued to persons screened successfully. It should be displayed on your sports gear.
- Once the screening is completed, you may proceed to enjoy your golf or exercise, provided you do not do so in organised groups or in numbers that constitute a “gathering”.
We firmly believe that the protocols that we have put in place are adequate to prevent transmission of the Covid-19 virus at the Club’s premises. However, for obvious reasons, the Club cannot guarantee that transmission of the virus is impossible or will not occur at the Club’s premises. Accordingly, members who use the Club’s facilities do so at their own risk. This is especially pertinent to members who fall in Covid-19 vulnerable groups. What we cannot emphasise enough is that the onus is on the individual to protect herself/himself by adhering to the protocols. Doing so will also protect others from infection from persons who may carry the virus, but are asymptomatic.