Randpark BlogLatest news from the Randpark Golf Club
24FIT Graduation Day – Thursday, 07 September 2017
24FIT Challenge Randpark Graduation Day was a celebration of six weeks of focusing on a Healthy, Active Lifestyle. Participants come together every Tuesday and Thursday evening on the beautiful course to exercise with fun activities and to run or walk. They also receive quality information, guidance and support on developing good nutritional habits.
Without exception, all participants showed an improvement in, amongst other readings, Fat %, Muscle mass, Metabolic age, Visceral Fat, etc.
At the graduation we recognised:
• Most improved Female – Salomi Steyn
• Most improved Male – Herman Kilian
• Most consistent attendance (100%) – shared between Tasmin Ford and Justin Dean
Winners received prizes of a Complimentary Sunday lunch for two at Randpark Club.
24FIT Challenge continues on Tuesdays and Thursdays. The exciting differences going forward will be:
1. A greater emphasis and encouragement of personal improvement, rather than against other participants
2. The prizes will be awarded to participants who invite the most new guests to attend the 24FIT Challenge
3. Every 12 weeks, a Grand Draw Prize of a night’s stay at the Fairview Hotel will be awarded to a lucky registered participant
A message from Herman Killian:
“I have been a member at the club for almost 5 years, and I was really excited to see a fitness club offering being held at Randpark. I signed up for the 24FIT challenge, which was very reasonably priced, and it was really well run by Brett and Gill, they are both professional, and it was a very enjoyable experience. My health and fitness has improved in a short time and all of that in the wonderful setting of our club. I would strongly encourage other members to sign up, it is a welcoming and friendly experience even for people with very low fitness levels.”
A message from Justin Dean:
“My experience at 24FIT has been nothing less than amazing. My impression of 24FIT is that it’s not a jail sentence but rather a group of people becoming friends and bettering themselves. 24FIT is really amazing and I’ve stopped at Virgin Active to hopefully carry on with this for a while.”
For more information please contact Brett or Gill, your Wellness Coaches on 078 867 2101 or 082 458 2045.